Sunday, March 30, 2014

Talk at Botany 2014


I will be giving a talk at the Botany 2014 conference this summer, which be held from July 26-30 in Boise, Idaho. I'll be talking about the fern mating system survey I've been posting about here for the last few months, which is a collaborative project with Weston Testo at the University of Vermont, and Rehman Momin and Eddie Watkins at Colgate University. You can check out our abstract here, and come to the talk if you're attending the conference! As usual, it looks like the Pteridological Section talks will be the absolute highlight of the week.

2 comments:

The Phytophactor said...

Unfortunately, for the first time in a long time, The Phytophactor will not be at those meetings. He will be trying hard to ease his disappointment at a villa in Tuscany. Give my best to Fast Eddie.
You need spores? Angiopteris? Anemia? Let me know.

Emily said...

Will do! Thanks!